- Course Calendar
- Contact Us
Multiple use of PM methods
While becoming accredited to train in three project management methods, some important questions emerged:
- What could happen when the strengths of multiple project management methods are combined?
- Can the elimination of the weaknesses of some PM method guides be removed?
- Will a hybrid method result in improved project success?
- Are there benefits in delivering incrementally?
- Can the three roles identified in Scrum Master achieve the same as the 13 roles in AgilePM?
During this course the following comparisons will be made:
- Building and maintaining user requirements
- Reporting project progress and communicating
- How a solution development team applies tolerances
- Achieving fixed time and cost targets
- Using other agile tools like Kanban diagrams
- Ensuring fit-for-purpose products with sound business participation