- Course Specials
- Accredited Courses
- Essentials Courses
- Other Courses
- Course Calendar
- Contact Us
Stratsure has a special offer just for you!
- Learning outside of “prime” time If it is not possible to attend a 5-day course, there is an alternative. Virtual courses can be attended by special arrangement – after normal work hours. Read More
- Pre-“price increase” Prince2
The global delivery of Prince2 model is changing from 1 February 2022. After this date, demands to achieve accreditation AND the price will increase. Save as much as 20% by booking now.
- Great exam results
You are invited to discover the techniques we use for examination success. Your confidence will grow as you experience your progress.
PM - a necessary business skill
Irrespective of the career or seniority we pursue, project management is a necessary skill that needs to be developed from as early a time as possible. It shapes a definitive logic and disciple that stimulates fundamental business skills through:
- Understanding the life cycle of bringing about change
- Appreciating that the most worthy achievements are realised through teamwork
- Realising that for every authority entrusted, there are responsibilities to be carried out
- Experiencing the need to be flexible and determined to achieve an objective
- Caringly hand over a change to a well prepared operational structure
- Consistently ensuring that the realisation of benefits needs dedicated perseverance
This fundamental business skill can supplement any other specialist skill, to enhance performance.