- Course Calendar
- Contact Us
APMG AgilePM® Project Management Training Course
AgilePM® is a highly flexible and interactive project management methodology. It includes the standards, rigor and visibility you would expect from an established project management methodology, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by AgilePM®.
- Focus on the Business Need
- Deliver on Time
- Never Compromise Quality
- Build Incrementally from Firm Foundations
- Develop Iteratively
- Communicate Continuously and Clearly
- Demonstrate Control
This is a combined 5 day Foundation and practitioner course. The foundation exam is written on day 3 and the practitioner exam on day 5.
This course is designed to cover in detail both the Foundation and Practitioner syllabi, and to prepare delegates for the examinations. AgilePM® is a highly flexible and interactive methodology. It includes standards, rigor and visibility you would expect from an established project management methodology, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by AgilePM®.
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful Agile projects
- Explain how an Agile project is managed
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful Agile projects
- Provide integration with PRINCE2®
One advantage of Agile Project Management for the organization is that they can adopt an Agile approach that has a track record of successful management and delivery in the corporate environment, and an approach that complements and works with existing corporate processes, such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes, etc.
- AgilePM® provides the full “project” focus to complement Scrum’s team-focussed product development process
- The business is better able to direct development of the solution as it evolves and, most importantly, as it transitions into live use
- Prioritisation enables a project to be delivered on time whilst protecting the quality of what is being delivered
- The risk of building the wrong solution is greatly reduced: the ultimate solutionis more likely to meet the real business need
- Deployment is more likely to go smoothly, due to the co-operation of all parties concerned throughout development