Athlete – benefits to be achieved
Each of the reference books used during this course will provide benefits that will increase people effectiveness:
- How to win friends and influence people
- Make friends quickly and easily
- Win people over to your way of thinking
- Improve your conversation skills and become more entertaining
- Acquire new clients and customers
- This book has the potential to turn around your relationships and improve your dealings with all the people in your life.
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Covey presents a holistic, integrated, principles-centred approach for solving personal and professional problems.
- He reveals a step-by-step framework for living and working based on fundamental principles or natural laws, giving us the security to adapt to change, and the wisdom and power to take advantage of the opportunities that change creates.
- Productivity Ninja
- In the age of information overload, traditional time management techniques simply don’t cut it when it comes to overflowing inboxes, ever-expanding to-do lists and endless, pointless meetings. Thankfully there is a better way.
- Using techniques including Ruthlessness, Mindfulness, Zen-like Calm and Stealth & Camouflage you will get your in-box down to zero, make the most of your attention, beat procrastination and learn to work smarter, not harder.
- Graham makes these benefits accessible and practical while staying cool, calm and collected, getting more done, and learning to love your work again.