- Accredited Courses
- Essentials Courses
- Other Courses
- Course Calendar
- Contact Us
Many delegates new to PRINCE2 ® are initially overwhelmed by the requirement to control soooo many management products for each project. Then the requirement to have version control recovery strikes them like a tsoenami. They feel they are drowning. Well relax there is a simple answer. Navigating your way through many documents can be controlled from a single screen display!
The engine driving P2Nav is Microsoft’s Sharepoint in the cloud (or your preferred repository).
This one day essentials course enables delegates, hands-on experience using the familiar (for PRINCE2 ® practitioners) Calendar sample examination scenario. After a brief introduction to basic Sharepoint functionality each delegate will be enabled to update existing documents, create new documents and delete others.
Further product information is included in a companion document called “P2Nav Description”.
The design basis of P2Nav is included in a companion product called “P2Nav Brochure”.
Included in the cost of the course are:
- A concise operations manual
- An attendance certificate
- Registration onto your personal site (upon completion of documentation)
Who should attend?
- Middle and senior management of organisations working with programmes and projects
- PRINCE2 ® practitioners who wish to understand how projects interface with configuration management
- Project managers wanting to find “a better way” for easy-peasy project administration
- Anyone wanting a basic understanding of globally recognised configuration management standards
- Those who participate in project management support and are looking for “a better way”
- Organisations planning to embed PRINCE2 ® as their preferred methodology
The Stratsure trainer for this course has been an accredited MSP ® practitioner for a number of years and is also an accredited PRINCE2 ® trainer.
- Design structure of P2Nav
- Advantages of cloud applications
- Introducing Microsoft® SharePoint®
- User friendly front-end to the facility
- Working with Lists
- The sample Calendar project tour
- Version control of documents
- Practical work using proposed exercises
- Feedback from delegates
- Summary and conclusions