- Course Specials
- Accredited Courses
- Essentials Courses
- Other Courses
- Course Calendar
- Contact Us
Upcoming Course for Prince2 Graduates!!
Attention all Prince2 graduates – you must take this course!!!!
This course will:
- Show you how PRINCE2 may look in an Agile context
- Enable you to learn “typical” ways to do various projects (‘a way’ not ‘the way’)
- Show you how the way you tailor PRINCE2 depends on the project context and may affect:
- the level of formality,
- where the emphasis is placed,
- How it is carried out.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the basic concepts of common Agile ways of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an Agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an Agile context
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an Agile context
- Know the use of theory and practical exercises
- Be prepared for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the Agile way of working