PRINCE2 ® :
- is an established best practice and governance course for project management
- can be applied to any type of project
- is widely recognised
- provides explicit recognition of project responsibilities
- clarifies (for all parties) what a project will deliver, why, when, by whom and for whom
- has plans that are carefully designed to meet the needs of the different levels in the management team, improving communication and control
- is based on a ‘management by exception’ framework which enables efficient and economic use of management time (whether at corporate, programme, Project Board or project management levels).
Further benefits of PRINCE2 ® can be found on page 7 of the reference manual
Who will benefit from the course?
Project Managers, Programme Managers, Sourcing Managers, Procurement Managers, Contract Managers, Facilities Managers, Travel Managers, Key-Account Managers, Risk Managers, Operations Managers, General Managers, Strategic Managers, Contract Managers, Project Support, Finance, IT.