COBIT 5 is the latest edition of ISACA’s globally accepted framework, providing an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT that reflects the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises.
The COBIT 5 Foundation course is the entry level certification course during which the candidate will learn about the five basic principles on which COBIT 5 is founded and the enablers for governance and management of enterprise IT which support the integration of IT with the enterprise. The course explains the COBIT framework and supporting materials in a logical and example-driven approach
- To understand how IT management issues are affecting organizations
- The need for an effective framework to govern and manage enterprise IT
- How COBIT is used with other standards and best practices
- The functions that COBIT provides and the benefits of using COBIT
- How to apply COBIT in a practical situation
Who should attend?
Business managers, IT management consultants, IT governance professionals, and auditors who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT 5 and what the framework can provide their organization
Exam & Certification
COBIT 5 Foundation certificate (1 hour exam at the end of day 3)
Duration and Delivery
3 Day Instructor-led classroom.
Some experience working in an IT organisation is recommended.